• RV/Camper

    Many campers and RV’s are like a second home. Because of that, we need to make sure it is insured as such. You need to have coverage on the actual vehicle to protect the “structure” of the camper. What about what you keep inside such as kitchen supplies, bedding or even a grill? Contents coverage is available to add to protect your belongings. If you have a camper that you pull with a vehicle, your liability will extend from your vehicle. If it is not a pull behind, you also need to add liability insurance just like you would with a car.