• Trailers

    Trailers used in your farm or ranch operation, like hay wagons or gravity bed wagons, can typically be insured on a standard farm policy. They are covered for special causes of loss, including damage during towing and hitching, foreign object damage and contact with the roadbed or ground.

    If a trailer is licensed for road use, a business auto policy – written in conjunction with a farm policy – is required. Those trailers include livestock, semi and utility type trailers. They can be covered for both comprehensive and collision losses.